Friday, August 15, 2008

Vacuum Cleaner

I bought a new vacuum cleaner (to add to my collection of assorted machines in my quest for the best machine I could find at a reasonable cost) and for the first time in my life am actually excited about it! This beauty was a few dollars short of $600 before tax, has a funky purple lid on its collection tank, spews no exhaust, has such incredible suction power that it actually LIFTS the heavy oriental carpet in my living room as it sucks up even the fine powdery dirt that my other menagerie of cleaners have missed for years. I vacuum daily after I return home from work, never failing to be amazed at the amount of fine silt it picks up. Where does it all come from?? Never mind that -- this vacuum is amazing! The Scandinavian-looking guy on TV who invented it is my new personal hero. This Dyson Animal rocks!

No comments: