Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fast Food Filth

Well, as careful as I am, I stupidly fell victim to filthy food-intake in the form of fast food iced tea, and was so sick I actually had to leave work. I know it was this, as I had neither eaten nor drank anything else. I won't tell you outright which establishment I purchased this from, but you can probably guess from the McHint. I should have known as we pulled away and noted the cleanliness rating only a 95.5. Sketchy. I typically will not eat anyplace that has less than a 98 rating, but I was a passenger in the car of a co-worker's, and I was pretty thirsty. She got a Big Something-or-Other, fries and a coke, and was absolutely fine. The people at the windows spoke no English, and who knows how clean they are back in their native land? Hola Moses! Now I know -- and it's not so much. Stay away from anything they mix up in a big vat and put in who-knows-what and clean who-knows-when-or-if.

For me, no more drinks that are not in sealed bottles!

No comments: